Dr. Darren Farley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darren Farley?

Posted on July 6th, 2016

He was not available at my first appointment for a sonogram/fetal well being due to it being an emergency referral appointment. He actually came to the hospital that evening to meet me in person and to answer any questions I had. My family and I were very impressed and appreciated his bluntness about my condition and what we can do/could expect.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I saw Dr. Farley for a pre-pregnancy consultation. I had previously lost a baby at 18 weeks and wanted to talk about possible reasons for the loss and chances of carrying full term again. I appreciated Dr. Farley's compassion to my loss and found it obvious that he was very knowledgeable, but he did not do well at talking to my level of understanding. I did appreciate his follow-up letter but it was written just like he spoke: medical jargon difficult for the patient to understand. He took ample time but I didn't feel I could ask many more questions without being overwhelmed with "medicalese." I will be finding another doctor with whom I'm able to communicate with better.

Posted on May 14th, 2015