A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Farnesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Farnesi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Farnesi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnesi graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Farnesi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Alan Farnesi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darren A. Farnesi practice?
- Dr. Darren Farnesi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darren Farnesi practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Spring Valley, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.