A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Freeman, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Freeman, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren K Freeman DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darren K. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Darren Freeman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Darren Freeman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hazlet, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Middletown, NJ.
See Hazlet Physiatrists and Hazlet Pain Management Doctors.