Dr. Darren Freeman DO Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Riverside, CA

November 24th, 2013
Doctor Freeman helped me turn my life around.
For 3 years I lived with debilitating pain and I went to at least a half dozen doctors who either dismissed me or prescribed physical therapy for what wound up being a fractured hip. Dr. Freeman took time throughout my subsequent surgeries to find that I had special needs and that is far beyond what any doctor had previously done with me. He is a thorough, caring and proactive doctor I would recommend highly.

September 11th, 2013
grateful patient
dr. Freeman is not only a great doctor he is a compassionate doctor he explains everything to me and doesn't mind if he has to do it twice. I have a multitude of problems with my spine due to two horrible car accidents years ago. he makes every attempt to repair the problems or alleviate the pain so I can live my life as close to normal as possible.he always treat me with dignity and respect and doesn't make me feellike a burden or hopeless.

August 14th, 2013
Dr. Freeman is an excellent doctor . I have been searching for him since he left ani orthopedics , I'm so glad I found him . He is the only doctor that actually takes the time to listen to hs patients and understands and wants to help them ...

August 13th, 2013
Where is Dr. Freeman
I am looking for Dr. Darren Freeman's new location. He's a wonderful doctor and he's been my doctor for years. I do not trust no other physiatrist except him. He is no longer with the practice (Ani Orthropedics). Someone please help me locate him.

September 11th, 2012
Dr.Freeman cares about his work
A thorough explanation of test results, an excellent communicator, I would recommend Dr.Freeman for anyone in need of a pain management doctor.