Dr. Darren Freeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darren Freeman?

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Darren Freeman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 25th, 2013

Doctor Freeman helped me turn my life around.

For 3 years I lived with debilitating pain and I went to at least a half dozen doctors who either dismissed me or prescribed physical therapy for what wound up being a fractured hip. Dr. Freeman took time throughout my subsequent surgeries to find that I had special needs and that is far beyond what any doctor had previously done with me. He is a thorough, caring and proactive doctor I would recommend highly.

September 11th, 2013

grateful patient

dr. Freeman is not only a great doctor he is a compassionate doctor he explains everything to me and doesn't mind if he has to do it twice. I have a multitude of problems with my spine due to two horrible car accidents years ago. he makes every attempt to repair the problems or alleviate the pain so I can live my life as close to normal as possible.he always treat me with dignity and respect and doesn't make me feellike a burden or hopeless.

August 15th, 2013

Dr. Freeman is an excellent doctor . I have been searching for him since he left ani orthopedics , I'm so glad I found him . He is the only doctor that actually takes the time to listen to hs patients and understands and wants to help them ...

August 13th, 2013

Where is Dr. Freeman

I am looking for Dr. Darren Freeman's new location. He's a wonderful doctor and he's been my doctor for years. I do not trust no other physiatrist except him. He is no longer with the practice (Ani Orthropedics). Someone please help me locate him.

September 11th, 2012

Dr.Freeman cares about his work

A thorough explanation of test results, an excellent communicator, I would recommend Dr.Freeman for anyone in need of a pain management doctor.

August 14th, 2012