A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Glass, General and Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Glass, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
- Trinity Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren R Glass MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darren R. Glass practice?
- Dr. Darren Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Darren Glass practices Surgery near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons.