Learn more about Dr. Darren Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Gregory, Associate Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Gregory, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gregory has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren G Gregory MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darren G. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Darren Gregory has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darren Gregory practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.