A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Gregory, Associate Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Gregory, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gregory has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gregory accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darren G. Gregory practice?
Dr. Darren Gregory practices Ophthalmology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Ophthalmologists.