A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Grunwaldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Grunwaldt is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunwaldt graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Grunwaldt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Grunwaldt DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darren Grunwaldt practice?
- Dr. Darren Grunwaldt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darren Grunwaldt practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Wyoming, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.