A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Hohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Hohn, ENT -Head and Neck Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hohn graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hohn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darren J. Hohn practice?
- Dr. Darren Hohn practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Hazle Township, PA.