Dr. Darren Hom MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2015
Great guy and great doctor. Very nice, friendly and caring. I was very impressed with the care we received.

August 24th, 2014
Dr. Darren Hon made me feel "Judged" because of my chronic pain.
Was sent to the ER from Hoag Urgent Care to have an ultrasound done on my kidney. Dr. Hom ordered a "pain shot in the bumm" after being told the last one he gave me made me sick for 2 days. He never ordered the ultrasound and refused to give me an IV even before my urine came back. Never checked for dehydration. Just assumed that I was a junkie because I have been in 3 times this month for the same issue! I will be complaining to the medical board on this doctor. He obviously is lacking years of experience. Seems to be a nice guy but jumps to his own conclusions without finding out what's wrong. (I THINK HE NEEDS TO HAVE A COME TO JESUS MEETING....) I have a history with other doctors at this hospital. Never once has any of them made me feel bad but This POS had me crying, treating me like a junkie in the ER trying to get a fix. I am a beautiful mid 30's business woman, not an ER junkie. More people need to complain about this doctor and keep him out of the medical field. He's obviously here only for the paycheck, not because he cares. Other Than that my nurse was awesome but her hands were tied.

May 3rd, 2017