A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Hoover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoover has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren L Hoover MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darren L. Hoover practice?
- Dr. Darren Hoover has 7 office locations.
Dr. Darren Hoover practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.