Dr. Darren Housel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 11th, 2016
Endometriosis
Still telling patients that pregnancy cures endometriosis which is false... www.endometriosis.org Has the links to references which clearly state that it is not cured by pregnancy.

September 3rd, 2015
The best! I have had Dr. Housel for the last 8 years. He's funny and very professional. Makes you feel comfortable.

February 9th, 2015
Best OB and quickest gyno exam ever!!!
Doctor Housel is amazing! Never pressured me into anything about birth and spoke up for me!

September 16th, 2014
Does not care about his patients
Had serious pain went to instacare and to urologist both said to talk to the OB about surgery and his opinion. He was absolutely no help. Did not even look over reports from urologist or instacare. I went in because they felt his opinion was important and he would not even look at my ultrasound and blood results. He could care less about his patients and the children they carry. Would NEVER recommend him. I had to go in for surgery and he never called or would not even look at my results. Worst Ever!

January 21st, 2014
love love love this doctor!
I absolutely love dr housel he is been the best. This is my second child with dr housel as my prenatal /labor and delivery doctor and has treated me amazing I have recommended him to two other friends who have gone to him that also said the same thing and love him as well... i recomend him to anyone.... as far as others saying he blows off any of your concerns, i dont feel he blows of your concerns. He just doesnt make big deals and have u over worried (stress isnt good for babies) i love that he remains calm and professional . I do know when there is a problem with the pregnancy he handels it calmly and in a professional manner.....

August 7th, 2010
Saved My Life and my uterus
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Housel! He saved my life when I was hemorrhaging due to my placenta growing into my uterus. Not only did he save my life but he is very personable has an incredible bedside manner. He always made me feel at ease and I was never worried. He is honest and straight forward with his patients and makes you feel at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Housel to any pregnant woman or for any woman's OB/GYN.

June 21st, 2010
More concerned about his personal schedule than parents wants and needs. Good luck trying to get ahold of him

September 13th, 2009
terrific Dr.; proffessional, but funny/personabl, spent adequet time--It felt like I was the only thing he cared about during my visit. I had to wait a bit to get an appointment--but well worth; I'm glad i have "my foot in the door" now--I may need him again

September 10th, 2009
Had a problem that was a big deal and he made it seem like it was normal, and not a problem. If it is making someone bleed more, and cause a LOT of pain, that is not just normal, and it shouldn't be shrugged off!

May 9th, 2009
Very nice Doctor; very busy office