Dr. Darren Jacobs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darren Jacobs?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Darren Jacobs?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2014

I was one of Dr Jacobs in Fort Myers and felt that he really cared. He always took the time to listen and discuss my medical issues. I was so sorry to see him leave Fort Myers. It has taken me 5 years to find a doctor that compared to Dr Jacobs

April 10th, 2014

I have missed him so often as he was one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. We never felt hurried and he truly tried to find out whatever was causing a problem. I wish he was still here in Florida.

February 3rd, 2014

One of the best doctors ever !!!

We miss you here in Florida!!! Dr Jacobs is such a caring doctor and it's always there for you ! I would for sure recommend him as a doctor

September 23rd, 2009

Dr. Jacobs is a very compassionate doctor. He's young and is knowledgeable about a LOT of things. He has been my doctor for about 1 1/2 years now and let me tell you, with all I've gone through, my file is HUGE lol. I've sent my parents and my brother to him and they all love him. His bedside manner is great and he never hesitates to send you out to a specialist if need-be. I highly recommend him!

October 11th, 2016