Dr. Darren Jenkins, DO
1561 W 7000 S
Ste 200
West Jordan, UT 84084
(801) 542-8080
Locations and availability (2)

May 22nd, 2014

I was really pleased with Dr. Jenkins. His staff is very helpful and nice. He has been really helpful when my children have needed to see a doctor. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jenkins.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by Jessica G on May 7th, 2014

I have been here 4 times. The staff is very pleasant, the atmosphere is always good, and Dr. Jenkins is great! He listens to everything you say very carefully, and is good at helping you find the best solution for you. I would recommend this place to anyone!

|  excellent  |  show details
by Miriam Finley on Oct 26th, 2013

I went to Dr.Darren today Doctor seemed very knowledgeable staff was friendly he is definitely going to be my doctor from now on .....Thanks Dr. Darren.

|  Very Caring  |  show details
by Kim Brightman on Aug 30th, 2013

Dr Jenkins is the doctor we all have wanted but thought was not out there. He listens first, then will take time to really look for a solution to your need, and is very concerned that all his patients reach best health possible. I started with him just after he opened and to me Dr Jenkins got into medicine for the love of seeing people get better and that is rare and welcomed.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Chaz on Jul 28th, 2013

I am so glad I have found this doctor he has made my quality of life so much better and puts you in the drivers seat! I have referred him to everyone I know and they are so grateful he is so nice so patient. Staff is so wonderful I hope he never changes or leaves practice because he is a keeper by far the best doctor in Utah!

|  So compassionate & helpful!  |  show details
by Emily W. on Jul 23rd, 2013

I appreciated the office getting me in the same day I called (and even as a new patient). Dr. Jenkins was very polite and understanding; he didn't make me feel crazy for needing anti-depressants. Also, my back has been giving me ongoing problems (I've done epidural injections, trigger point injections, years of physical therapy - all with very little relief - and even had dr's suggest surgery). Dr. Jenkins, DO was able to give me an adjustment and a few hours later I was able to vacuum my house, which I haven't been able to do in a very long time. I was very pleased with my appointment and their office staff. I think I found a Dr. that I will actually go back to.

Sep 7th, 2012

He cares for his patients. Which is more than I can say for most doctors.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

Dr. Jenkins and Staff are the best office I have ever been with. I am 40 now and started with them about 2 years ago. When my then fiance now husband needed a doctor. We both attended the visit and got treated with respect and courtesy. Over the years major issue have risen for me and my husband and Dr Jenkins has exceeded in helping us through them all while making us feel that we have true "Home Town Doc" like we have imagined it was in the past. We have no children but I have seen Dr. Jenkins interact with them in the office waiting room and they smile broadly at him. In short his is a family doctor who cares. ov

|  Excellent  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

Very Polite, felt very comfortable taking my kids to him.

|  The Best !!  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

He is very knowledgeable, Kind, considerate and helpful. makes you feel like family.... Will reccomned Dr. Jenkins to everybody.... He is the BEST:)

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

I don't usually like visiting the doctor, but when we went to his office he not only made us feel right at home, but also made us feel like we were in control of how we wanted to proceed with my life and my health. I fully appreciate all the forwardness that he gives as well as finally finding a doctor that doesn't just assume (or at least come across as assuming) that they know so much more than you so you should just do what they say. He actually lets you feel like you are in the drivers seat and gives you all the information. I would highly recommend Dr. Darren Jenkins

Sep 1st, 2011

Just saw Dr. Jenkins, liked how he spent time to review my situation and not just assume the previous Dr. was doing everything right. Very personable and friendly staff. Easy to get a hold of an get an appointment without waiting for days.

Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Jenkins helps me understand the problem. He doesn't just quickly prescribe a medication, but helps me choose the best route.

Mar 18th, 2011