A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Chandler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Lee Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darren L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Darren Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darren Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons and Lexington Sports Medicine Doctors.