A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Chandler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Lee Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darren L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Darren Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darren Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons and Lexington Sports Medicine Doctors.