Dr. Darren Johnson MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

no change

November 27th, 2015
Disappointing Doctor
Was told he was the best. My experience tells a different story. A fellow says one thing. He says another. Records say something much different than either.

January 28th, 2015
He is the best in my opinion and I recommend him to everyone I know. Would never go to anyone else.

April 21st, 2014
Horrible experience. He spent no time with me. He didn't explain anything to me re: my diagnosis. He was rude and unprofessional. He treats his patients like a heard of cattle. I will never go back or recommend anyone go to him.

April 14th, 2012
Negligent doctor
We had a horrible experience. My son had ACL surgery with Johnson. We went to his office twice for follow up and he never saw us. 5 days after surgery we went to the ER for severe pain and swelling. We went to his office the next day and he never saw us. His inexperienced fellow misdiagnosed a serious complication : Compartment Syndrome.My son had 3 surgeries because of that and is still at the hospital.I do not recommend Jonson to anyone in the world. Hope other people can benefit from our experience.

February 1st, 2012
Way too quick with the knife. While he may well be on outstanding surgeon, he is essentially running a surgery factory and that is basically all he wants to do -- surgery. He maximizes your problem, claims it will not headl without surgery, says surgery is your only hope for cure, then minimilizes the risks of surgery to persuade you to do surgery. GET A SECOND OPINION BEFORE YOU LET THIS OPERATION PUSH YOU INTO AN OPERATION.

December 20th, 2011
Dr. Darren Johnson
Very good surgeon. a bit too quick to the knife though he did do all necessary preliminary work.