Dr. Darren Kastin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darren Kastin?

Excellent GI doc!

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

Great!!

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Dr. Kastin was great!! He listened to me and asked questions about problems I am having. Very kind and reassuring, not to mention a very knowledgable doctor!! :)

Posted on August 13th, 2012

This doctor was very caring and kind, however, he completely missed a precancerous polyp that was biopsied. He made a mistake on the follow up letter and I ended up finding it and bringing it to his attention from my biopsy report. Always read over your biopsy reports!

He truly cares about his patents!

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Its really hard these days to find a doctor that really listens and cares about the patent. Dr. Kastin took the time to really listen to me and he started treatment right away. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful Doctor.

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

Dr. Kastin is a wonderful doctor. I had been to previous doctors for my gastro problems and he was the only one who went extensively into my history and did testing immediately to help ease my discomfort and symptoms. He is a little passionate in letting you know the realisms of recovery but it's not always easy to hear straight out what you need to hear. He always spends time with me and never makes me feel rushed or unimportant. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 25th, 2010

Dr. Kastin, was wonderful, listened and asked a lot of questions to find out what was going on. On the day of the procedure he was great, relaxed, comforting (I was scared), he mad the experience wonderful, great doctor! I had no waiting time, everything worked like clock work.

Posted on July 14th, 2017