Dr. Darren Keiser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 4th, 2016
Excellent.....by every standard. Dr. Keiser is exceptional in his field and listens to his patients needs and finds answers.

May 8th, 2015
Intelligent, professional, accurate with a personable, compassionate and truly concerned 'bedside' manner. Refreshing & leaves patient feeling confident and at ease with direction you plan on taking together.

May 14th, 2013
Dr. Keiser is an intelligent and caring doctor. He has a way of making you feel important. After surgery he gave me his cell phone # in case I needed to talk to him. He has taken the time to show and explain my x-rays. He has offered to refer to another specialist for back care if I desired.

October 24th, 2012
Excellent Health Care Provider!
As a patient, I have been seeing Dr. Keiser for a shoulder injury. He is the most professional, understanding, patient-NEVER feel like he's in a rush, kind and I beleive he wants to help his patients. Health care providers like Dr. Keiser are "rare" to find.I have put my trust into Dr. Keiser and his staff and I have been taken care of since day one.

August 28th, 2012
Tear up your medical license, do everyone a favor!
Due to your incompetence the surgery you performed on me was incomplete and I had to have another doctor fix what you missed and screwed up. When I told you of problems after surgery all you could say while scratching your head was " I don't know". What kind of answer is that!!!! You also shot me with Cortizone saying that would fix the problems occuring after surgery, the doctor that performed the second surgery had to remove the muscle that was DEAD because of the shot you have me. You are lucky the Mal-Practice laws of this state are doctor "FRIENDLY" which is a tragedy for anyone who comes to you for help! The laws need to be changed to prevent you from screwing anybody else. I was out of work for 1 1/2 years because of you and lost alot of money that I can't get back. Thanks for nothing!

December 1st, 2011
Outstanding Surgeon
This is the second surgery performed by Dr Keiser.The second Surgery was more complex than the first. This Doctor is truly gifted. He is not just a doctor he is a life changer.Thank You Dr. Keiser