A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Lewis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Blaine Lewis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darren B. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Darren Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Darren Lewis practices Family Medicine near Lake Oswego, OR.
See Lake Oswego Family Physicians.