Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darren Linkin
Dr. Darren Linkin, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Woodbury Heights, NJ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Linkin is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Corporal Michael J. Crescenz Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Pennsylvania Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Darren Linkin has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Darren Linkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Edna Schwab
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Martin Heyworth
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi42
Dr. George Tzanis
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi18