A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Malinoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malinoski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malinoski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Malinoski, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malinoski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Malinoski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Jay Malinoski MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Darren J. Malinoski practice?
- Dr. Darren Malinoski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darren Malinoski practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Portland Surgeons.