A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren McGuire, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease CAD
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Disease Myocardial Ischemia
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 8 awards.
Dr. McGuire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Keith McGuire MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Darren K. McGuire practice?
- Dr. Darren McGuire has 1 office location.
Dr. Darren McGuire practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.