A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Menditto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Menditto, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Children (2-11)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menditto graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Menditto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Menditto DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darren Menditto practice?
- Dr. Darren Menditto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darren Menditto practices Emergency Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Woodbury Emergency Physicians.