A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Menditto, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Children (2-11) Infants.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Menditto graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Menditto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Menditto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Darren Menditto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darren Menditto practice?
Dr. Darren Menditto practices Emergency Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Voorhees Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Darell Menditto, Dr. Daren Menditto, Dr. Darin Menditto, Dr. Darrel Menditto