A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Meyer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- North Central Med Ctr, Mc Kinney, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Eric Meyer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Darren E. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Darren Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Darren Meyer practices Psychiatry near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Psychiatrists.