A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Meyer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- North Central Med Ctr, Mc Kinney, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Eric Meyer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Darren E. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Darren Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Darren Meyer practices Psychiatry near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Psychiatrists.