Dr. Darren Miter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darren Miter?

Dr. Darren Miter Fort Myers, Fl

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Dr. Miter performed surgery on my to drain an abscess from my colon due to a severe attack of Diverticulitis. He was fantastic in every way. Thank you Dr. Miter

Mr.

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Very personable and professional doctor. He performed a right hemi colectomy to remove blockage. As I remember this included removing approximately 1' of intestine, appendix, and a third of my colon. Amazing how he could have done all this complex surgery through such a small incision. My wife, a very experienced RN, recommended him as "the best" surgeon in the area. When mentioning his name to others I was amazed at how many people knew him, trusted him, and respected him as not just a competent surgeon but a fine person.

Dr. Miter saved my life!

Posted on February 19th, 2012

I was admitted to the er for gallstones and had to have emergency surgery to remove my gallbladder and Dr. Miter was my surgeon. It was my first surgery and I was already dealing with chronic illness prior to needing my gallbladder taken out so I was really nervous but Dr. Miter was extremely competent and treated me like a human being instead of a piece of paper. Also it looked as though my surgical incisions had been performed by a plastic surgeon. Dr. Miter was very empathetic about my discomfort after the surgery and spent time answering any questions I had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Posted on September 6th, 2011

I was introduced to Dr. Miter via consult during my stay at Lee Memorial Health Park Hospital after I was diagnosed with gallstones and an infected gallbladder which needed to be removed. He explained everything thoroughly and was very compassionate before and after my surgery. He did an amazing job on my laparoscopic cholecystectomy and I'm recovering very fast. If you have to have surgery, I would definitely recommend him!

Thankyou for taking care of me .

Posted on October 20th, 2010

I want to thankyou for getting me out of all the pain i was in . You have done a procedure on me before it was because of this relationship i knew i was in perfect hands . You are very caring and compassionate . I would recommend to all my friends needing a surgeon that they come to .

Dr. Miter is awesome!

Posted on November 20th, 2009

Dr. Miter is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. Setting appointments was easy. His staff was great. They were very knowledgeable and incredibly kind and helpful, especially Diana and Stephanie. Throughout my treatment Dr. Miter and his staff went beyond what I ever expected. Finally, Dr. Miter did a great job. The operation was a success.

Hernia Repair October 2008

Posted on November 5th, 2008

Dr Miter repaired a hernia laporoscaply. He did a wonderful job explaining the entire procedure and what I should expect. I did anticipate pain at the surgical sites and from the patch that was inserted, but I was amazed to find that I was pain free including the day of surgery. There were no sutures to remove and the incision sites are very small. I highly recommend Dr. Miter to anyone needed his surgical expertise. He is very careful and precise in his surgery--and that is just what you would want.

Posted on March 17th, 2017