Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

I met Dr. Miter (like the saw) when I went into Lee Medical Center with a rather tender appendix. The entire ER medical staff was great as was Dr. Miter's explanation of the surgical process and the possibilities he might encounter. I cannot complement enough everybody I came in contact with in the ER. Other visits to various ER's over the years have not been quite so pleasant.Jeff Gunz (former appendix host)

|  Dr. Miter saved my life!  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2012

I was admitted to the er for gallstones and had to have emergency surgery to remove my gallbladder and Dr. Miter was my surgeon. It was my first surgery and I was already dealing with chronic illness prior to needing my gallbladder taken out so I was really nervous but Dr. Miter was extremely competent and treated me like a human being instead of a piece of paper. Also it looked as though my surgical incisions had been performed by a plastic surgeon. Dr. Miter was very empathetic about my discomfort after the surgery and spent time answering any questions I had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

|  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

I was introduced to Dr. Miter via consult during my stay at Lee Memorial Health Park Hospital after I was diagnosed with gallstones and an infected gallbladder which needed to be removed. He explained everything thoroughly and was very compassionate before and after my surgery. He did an amazing job on my laparoscopic cholecystectomy and I'm recovering very fast. If you have to have surgery, I would definitely recommend him!

|  Thankyou for taking care of me .  |  show details
by Holly Smith on Oct 20th, 2010

I want to thankyou for getting me out of all the pain i was in . You have done a procedure on me before it was because of this relationship i knew i was in perfect hands . You are very caring and compassionate . I would recommend to all my friends needing a surgeon that they come to .

|  Dr. Miter is awesome!  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2009

Dr. Miter is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. Setting appointments was easy. His staff was great. They were very knowledgeable and incredibly kind and helpful, especially Diana and Stephanie. Throughout my treatment Dr. Miter and his staff went beyond what I ever expected. Finally, Dr. Miter did a great job. The operation was a success.

|  Hernia Repair October 2008  |  show details
by Brian Nelson on Nov 5th, 2008

Dr Miter repaired a hernia laporoscaply. He did a wonderful job explaining the entire procedure and what I should expect. I did anticipate pain at the surgical sites and from the patch that was inserted, but I was amazed to find that I was pain free including the day of surgery. There were no sutures to remove and the incision sites are very small. I highly recommend Dr. Miter to anyone needed his surgical expertise. He is very careful and precise in his surgery--and that is just what you would want.