Dr. Darren Morris MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

May 22nd, 2016
Disrespectful of womens' issues!!! Pick another

August 30th, 2015
Best Primary Care Doctor
I have a bit of health anxiety (to say the least) and Dr. Morris has been extremely patient with me. He has been spot on about everything and he makes it known when something is wrong. He doesn't just brush everything off because of my health anxiety like most doctors would do - he listens and tells me if I'm right or wrong (usually wrong). He doesn't rush you out of the office either like most doctors do - he takes time to make sure everything is addressed. The office staff is great as well. Highly recommended.

July 22nd, 2015
Worst experience with a doctor I've ever had!!
He is terribly rude and obnoxious. He acted like he was annoyed that he had to see me, as if I was wasting his time. He treated me (a cancer patient) with no respect. He even said several times during my appointment that I should "get another doctor" because his "license is on the line" what does that even mean? I was mortified.

March 3rd, 2015
Dr. Morris is a phenomenal doctor. He is caring and takes his time with his patients. I have been seeing Dr. Morris for 5 years and wouldn't think about switching Dr.'s. If he moves I will definitely follow him! I recommend him for any good or bad health issues you may have. He will always find a way to help you.

February 12th, 2015
New patient
This doctor is horrible. He did not listen to a word I said. I explained what a doctor had once told me and he just threw his years of experience at my face. He did not even make eye contact with me throughout the entire visit. I will never recommend him to anyone else. Please stay clear of this man. Also, the nurse never shut the door to any of the rooms. I could hear every conversation with all of the patients. The nurse weighed me in front of other patients. Privacy here is ridiculous.

March 21st, 2012
Dr Darren Morris is incompetent
I found Dr. Morris to be incompetent. He does not do proper analysis and misdiagnoses without care for the patient. Stay clear of this guy.

November 5th, 2009
very nice, accurate, and not too bad on the eyes either!

October 28th, 2009
Two appointments
I've had two appointments with Dr. Morris, and while it's hard to rate someone after barely knowing them, my first impression is to say that I think he's a good doctor. He definitely seems interested in my health and working with me to resolve my issues. He does not rush me out the door to get to his next appt which was nice.This has been the standard care I've received from other doctors that are part of Florida Med. Clinic too.