Dr. Darren Glenn Nelson MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Nelson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Berlin Memorial Hospital
- Ripon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 5 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darren G. Nelson practice?
Dr. Darren Nelson practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Ripon, WI.
See Berlin Surgeons.