A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Orbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Orbach, MD, PHD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Proteus Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Orbach graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orbach has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darren B. Orbach practice?
Dr. Darren Orbach practices Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.