A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Orbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Orbach is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Orbach, MD, PHD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Proteus Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Orbach graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orbach has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren B Orbach MD and PHD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Darren B. Orbach practice?
- Dr. Darren Orbach has 5 office locations.
Dr. Darren Orbach practices Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Lexington, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.