A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Orbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Orbach is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orbach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orbach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Orbach, MD, PHD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Proteus Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Orbach graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orbach has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren B Orbach MD and PHD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Darren B. Orbach practice?
- Dr. Darren Orbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Darren Orbach practices Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.