Dr. Darren Payne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darren Payne?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Darren Payne?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2016

Dr Payne is an excellent Dr would highly recommend him

February 15th, 2016

I had Cataract surgery with Dr Payne and everything went great and my vision is wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr Payne and staff.

March 12th, 2015

Would not recommend

November 30th, 2014

Great Doctor

Excellent Doctor! He really took time to answer all my questions. His staff is very kind.

October 31st, 2014

I am diabetic went to Dr. Payne for a checkup at the suggestion of my endocrinologist. I was given a thorough eye exam and he told me I have the start of cataracts in both eyes, but surgery is not needed at this time. He seemed to be willing to spend the time needed to get a good diagnosis of my condition. I saw no evidence of rudeness or incompetence as some others have suggested.

October 28th, 2014

Great Doctor

This is by far the best doctor in the area!! His staff is amazing and works very well together. He is by far more than just an eye doctor and he cares about my overall health. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family and even strangers!!

October 27th, 2014

BEST EYE Doctor

Dr. Payne was so kind. I needed cataract surgery and was very afraid. He and his staff were wonderful and helped me through the whole process. I can see so well now. Thank you Dr. Payne!

October 22nd, 2014

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Payne helped me so much. He took out my cataracts. Now I can see great. He is so kind. His staff was just wonderful.

October 15th, 2013

Bad place did not follow through with what was told to my wife by cris got wrong glasses made took over 2 weeks to get right glasses

July 17th, 2013

Diagnosis of Tumor

After having some problems with my right eye, I scheduled an appt. with Dr. Payne. He told me I had unusual pressure on my optic nerve and then scheduled a MRI stat. The results showded a tumor involving the brain and optic nerve. I then had radiation @ Shands in Gainsville. If not for his early diagnosis and action the tumor would have grown to a life shortening degree. I would highly recommend him and the courteous staff.

May 20th, 2008

Bad experience

The worst doctor's visit I've ever had. Mind-bogglingly rude and insulting when I was sick and in pain. Advice: Don't go if you're a valid medical emergency. Advertises heavily in the local area for laser-based corrective surgeries and apparently finds you an annoyance if you're there for medical care as opposed to a candidate for a $4000 procedure for a few minutes of work. Sent me 130 miles away to see a specialist because there "wasn't one in the local area," or so he said. There was and thankfully, I find out about that and started seeing him, but only after spending serious $ on travel and motel expenses to get medical care out of town, inconveniencing family & friends, and using up all of my sick and personal leave at work.

July 20th, 2016