Dr. Darren Pollock MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 29th, 2016
No bedside manner
While I assume he is a good doctor, his bedside manner is completely lacking. Communication is often difficult and hard to understand. I always felt like I was on my own, even after 2 major surgeries. When calling to speak with his assistant, she often was silent until you finally had to ask if she was still on the line with you. There were large silent gaps in the phone calls. Very strange.

March 12th, 2015
Current Patient
He is a unique doctor, very detailed, kind compassionate and most of all caring for his patients with such polite manner. He is excellent listener, never thinks that any question for him by his patient is no value. He tackles it so well. I trust this doctor with my life and well being. I highly recommend him. He makes time for his patients and there is times where he calls his patients directly to discuss concerns.

November 6th, 2014
You Need a Colon/Rectal Surgeon Try DR. Pollock
From the first time I was diagnosed with cancer and met this doctor, I was extremely pleased with the way he handled my problems. He was not just my doctor but I could put all my worries in his hands. About 2 weeks ago he sat me down and explained to me all the steps he needs to take to get remove my cancer in his office. I asked him queries and he was never the kind of doctor who gave me a run around the bushes. He was very straight forward in explaining and answering questions. He is gentle voice comfort when one is scared. I told him doctor we know I have a major problem and I am putting my life in your hands and I trust you will take good care of it. That's exactly what he did. He held my hand and crossed that river with me. He has excellent manners and very kind. This is my very own experience and I say Thank You Dr. Pollock for being my hero.

May 21st, 2014
Executive Secretary
Dr. Pollock did colon surgery on me in 2004. I had stage 3 cancer. I could not have asked for a better surgeon and his bedside manner could not have been any better. He also kept my original doctors informed of my care, which made me not have to explain what was going on. Thanks to that original surgery I survived and I am doing great.

October 21st, 2013
RN
This is one great physician. I was his patient for 4 years, in Houston , texas. When i thought i was going to give up , he gave me support, and encouragment. He is a great surgeon, skilled at all he does. I would put my full trust in what he says and does.