A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Pulley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Pulley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulley graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pulley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- SMH Sleep Disorder Lab Professional SVS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren James Pulley MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darren J. Pulley practice?
- Dr. Darren Pulley has 1 office location.
Dr. Darren Pulley practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.