A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Pulley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pregnancy Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulley graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pulley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital of Rochester
- SMH Sleep Disorder Lab Professional SVS
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pulley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independent Health - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Darren Pulley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darren J. Pulley practice?
Dr. Darren Pulley practices Internal Medicine and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Darrell Pulley, Dr. Daryl Pulley, Dr. Darryl Pulley, Dr. Darrin Pulley