A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Reed, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Elizabeth East
- St. Elizabeth Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Richard Reed DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darren R. Reed practice?
- Dr. Darren Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Darren Reed practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.