Learn more about Dr. Darren Tabechian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Tabechian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabechian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabechian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Tabechian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabechian graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tabechian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Amir Tabechian MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Darren A. Tabechian practice?
- Dr. Darren Tabechian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darren Tabechian practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Canandaigua, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Rheumatologists.