Dr. Darren Amir Tabechian MD is male, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Geriatric Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Tabechian is Excellent. Dr. Tabechian has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Tabechian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabechian graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tabechian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabechian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Darren Tabechian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darren A. Tabechian practice?
Dr. Darren Tabechian practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Canandaigua, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Rheumatologists, and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Darrell Tabechian, Dr. Daryl Tabechian, Dr. Darryl Tabechian, Dr. Darrin Tabechian