A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Taichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Taichman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Taichman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Taichman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Bradley Taichman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Darren B. Taichman practice?
- Dr. Darren Taichman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darren Taichman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.