A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Taichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Taichman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Taichman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Taichman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taichman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darren B. Taichman practice?
Dr. Darren Taichman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.