A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Tate, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tate has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Physicians Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Randall Tate MD is a male Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Darren R. Tate practice?
- Dr. Darren Tate has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darren Tate practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Vicksburg, MS.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.