A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Tayama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Tayama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tayama graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tayama has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Yukio Tayama MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darren Y. Tayama practice?
- Dr. Darren Tayama has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darren Tayama practices Internal Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Berkeley Internists.