Sports Medicine Specialist, General Practitioners, Internist, Addiction Medicine Specialist

Maryville Centre
550 Maryville Centre Dr
Ste 300
Saint Louis, MO 63141
314-506-1760
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
May 10th, 2011

Way before there was a change in their Office (when they were at Suite 400 I think), I came for a physical and was expecting my blood draw results to be examined by the Dr Wethers. Unfortunately, the nurse usually in duty was off that day and was replaced by a temp nurse. Not only she did not pull my blood results, arguing that they were not received from Quest Diag. (whilst I knew from Quest Diag. that the fax was sent with Results OK) but the Doctor himself did not bring up that part of my visit, probably, because it was not mentioned on the chart given to him. So I was kind of disappointed by the overall service. Besides, the Doctor was really distant that day, really in a hurry (poor bedside manner that time). Once at home, I called the Doctor's office and left a message expressing my frustration. Then Dr Wethers called me back and expressed his regret for how things went and finally was able to go thru my blood results, which in fact they have received, but for some reason could not find it when I was there. The Doctor went thru my results over the phone for almost 45 minutes (rare to have that much time dedicated to a patient) and explained in details every part of it. That, I appreciated. As of right now, I think the Office has absolutely improved its procedures and the fact that the patients can now access their charts, blood test results online, and even send messages to the Doctor for non-urgent matters, is definitely a step up in the handling of the patients primary health care. So thumb up to Dr Wethers and his office.

|  Bad practice  |  show details
by A. Broadway on May 5th, 2011

Had an appointment for 3 months and office called less than week prior telling me he wasn't seeing new patients. Even when I told them I was a former patient, they didn't care. Bad sevice. Usually you keep your appointments but don't book new ones.

|  Awesome, Real Doc  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Wethers for about 16 years. I absolutely love his bedside manner! He pays attention, spends as much time as you need, thoroughly explains everything to you, and honestly cares about his patients. He's not afraid to take the time to drill down on issues of concern, and offers realistic solutions. He advocates for his patients as well. I whole-heartedly endorse him!