A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Wirtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Wirtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirtz graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wirtz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Edward Wirtz DO and MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darren E. Wirtz practice?
- Dr. Darren Wirtz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darren Wirtz practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.