A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Wohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Wohl, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Wohl, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohl graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wohl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Wohl MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Darren Wohl practice?
- Dr. Darren Wohl has 6 office locations.
Dr. Darren Wohl practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mebane, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC and Durham, NC.
See Mebane Internists and Mebane Gastroenterologists.