A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darren Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darren Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darren Wright, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darren Scott Wright MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Darren S. Wright practice?
- Dr. Darren Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Darren Wright practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.