Dr. Darrick Alaimo MD Patient Reviews

July 22nd, 2016
Great experience
I have been seeing neurologist since I was a young adult . I have never had a pleasant experience before seeing Dr.Alaimo . From speaking with Jen on the phone prior to appointment to having a EMG test with Dr.Alaimo and his PA . They were very easy to talk to with a great personality and sense of humor . They took their time to explain everything and made me feel comfortable in every aspect .I have two grown children and three grandchildren , I would not hesitate but would almost insist if a neurologist was needed they their only option would be to see Dr.Darrick Alaimo.

January 26th, 2016
IF YOU NEED A NEUROLOGIST, THIS IS YOUR MAN!
No one truly "enjoys" needing a doctor, but Dr. Alaimo is one I would highly recommend. He was extremely thorough and spent an exceptional amount of time sorting through my situation. He is an incredibly gentle spirit and explains what he finds clearly. Dr. Alaimo is backed with an incredible staff that makes a visit to this doctor most calming. BRAVO to you all and my sincere thanks.

December 10th, 2015
I am very pleased with the thoroughness of Dr. Alaimo and his PA Sarah. Very pleasant to work with, answers questions (very important to me) and follows up on phone calls.

December 9th, 2013
A truly amazing Dr. Great personality, and sense of humor. I have never been in an office with a better staff. Thank you Dr. Alaimo

February 25th, 2013
Very satisfied
I felt very comfortable that Dr. Alaimo listened to me and performed the indicated tests. I trust his professional opinion. Would recommend him to family and friends.

April 5th, 2012
Sorry but No Dice
I have only had limited experience with Dr. Alaimo and his staff, but I am not about to pay $50 for a missed appointment that was through no fault of my own, other than taking a wrong turn and getting lost. The office ran me ragged about getting a test done, then a follow-up test. This was after trying to jam me up about refilling a prescription that they knew I couldn't just stop taking. He may have his policies but I have mine. Movin' on...

August 22nd, 2011
Very Rude Staff
Don't have a dispute with Dr. Alaimo's Office. They will treat you very disrespectfully and then they WILL HANG UP ON YOU!!! 2X. Which leads me to believe that this office is a sham! Get another DR. No one treats a patient as such.