A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrin Antonelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrin Antonelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrin Antonelli, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonelli graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Antonelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tri County Memorial Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrin Antonelli MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Darrin Antonelli practice?
- Dr. Darrin Antonelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darrin Antonelli practices Surgery near Black River Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Whitehall, WI.
See Black River Falls Surgeons.