A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrin Bunting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrin Bunting is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bunting
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bunting Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunting graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bunting has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Firelands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrin Ray Bunting DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Darrin R. Bunting practice?
- Dr. Darrin Bunting has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrin Bunting practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Primary Care Doctors.