A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrin Bunting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrin Bunting is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bunting
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bunting Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunting graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bunting has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Firelands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrin Ray Bunting DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Darrin R. Bunting practice?
- Dr. Darrin Bunting has 1 office location.
Dr. Darrin Bunting practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Family Physicians and Sandusky Primary Care Doctors.