Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darrin Dagostino
Dr. Darrin Dagostino, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. Dr. Dagostino is affiliated with Harris Continued Care Hospital, Texas Health Fort Worth and Jps Health Network. Dr. Dagostino has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Darrin Dagostino has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
Dr. Darrin Dagostino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. William Jordan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi44
Dr. Alicia Reasoner
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Behzad Shahbazian
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi21