Dr. Darrin Frye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrin Frye?

June 8th, 2011

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. FRYE

If you are looking for a highly skilled physician who provides the best testosterone replacement therapy, and actually cares about his patients, you should call Dr. Frye. I am a current patient and I am delighted with the results. His staff is prompt, professional, courteous and friendly.

August 28th, 2010

Jeff S.

June 4th, 2010

A professional who listens to what his patients tell him.

Dr. Frye is the only kind of doctor that will be practicing independently despite ObamaCare. Why? Patients will gladly place payment for excellence in medicine at the level of food, clothing and shelter. He listens, has trained professionals supporting his practice, knows what he can do and does it, has a great sense of humor, is modest about his abilities but confident that when he makes you a promise that he can keep it. His medical training and experience is first rate because the University of Kansas is first rate (regardless of what the liberal-progressives on the coasts think of fly-over country). I had wasted three years and tens of visits to excellent doctors in major medical centers who did not know what I was talking about and simply sent me to another foreigner-US trained doctor who was learning their profession at my expense. This professional is an American who has served his country's military, serves his patients and serves his community.He is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life.

April 2nd, 2010

scam artist!

Need hormone replacement, but can only buy thru their pharmacy. They say in their medical service agreement, "Your prescriptions can be filled at the pharmacy of your choice." It's a lie! He wanted to charge me $1,500 to write out a prescription. I work/live in Singapore and cannot bring anabolics in the country, but can purchase with a prescription. It's a paperwork nightare. Dr Frye is a scam artist. Be careful!

December 31st, 2009

Amazing Visit

One of the best Dr. Visits I have ever had!!! Dr. Frye was very friendly and he knows his stuff. He has me on the right track after working with my local Doctor for over six months and not getting the results I needed I made the trip to FL. I am so glad I did.

June 13th, 2009

Most knowledgable doctor in Palm Beach

I have never had a doctor take so much time to find my specific needs and address them in such a manor to help me thoroughly.Dr. Frye has the most rounded knowledge of any doctor I have ever met period. Consider yourself blessed to become a patient of this man and his staff.

April 24th, 2016