Dr. Darrin Scott Levin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Ophthalmology, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrin Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrin Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrin Levin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance