A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrin Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrin Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrin Levin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Levin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darrin S. Levin practice?
Dr. Darrin Levin practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.