A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrin Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrin Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrin Levin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrin Scott Levin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darrin S. Levin practice?
- Dr. Darrin Levin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darrin Levin practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.