A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrin Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrin Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrin Morris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Morris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrin Ross Morris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Darrin R. Morris practice?
- Dr. Darrin Morris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Darrin Morris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kilgore, TX and Winnsboro, TX.
See Tyler Radiologists.