Dermatologists

3109 Medical Way
Sebring, FL 33870
863-386-0786
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Sep 4th, 2014

There was a sign on the wall in the exam room that stated: I'm starting to wonder how bad four years with no president would be. I didn't think it was appropriate for the doctor to a political sign in the exam room. I aske him if he would remove it but he refused and he wanted to talk politics. I told him I didn't want to argue about politics, I just wanted the sign removed. Our family won't be seeing this doctor again.

|  Another unhappy patient  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2014

This doctor has the poorest staff I have ever experienced. The doctor's mother ran the office in the past and courtesy was never a problem. Obviously she is no longer running the office and it shows. I have not physically seen the doctor in about 5 years. All I ever see are his assistants. My family will be finding another doctor which is a shame since we have been going there for years. If you have a choice PLEASE find another doctor.

|  very caring doctor  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

best dermotolgist in Highlands County

|  Perfect  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Rotman is very thorough with his evaluation and listens very carefully, no wonder why he was able to address my acne problem. the treatment plan he made me was very aggressive that i saw a dramatic change after a month!

|  Extra caring practice.....  |  show details
by Kelsey on Apr 20th, 2009

Nice environment, friendly, Dr. Rotman is by far one of the most professional, caring doctors I have ever met, I really wish they could all be like him! I highly recommend this Dr.