Dr. Darrin Rotman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darrin Rotman?

June 1st, 2016

When you need skin cancer surgery by Dr Rotman he has no bedside manner at all. Will not talk much to you..just Hutu and get to next patient..you do not see him again for him to follow up with how you are doing..I have gone elsewhere

September 5th, 2014

There was a sign on the wall in the exam room that stated: I'm starting to wonder how bad four years with no president would be. I didn't think it was appropriate for the doctor to a political sign in the exam room. I aske him if he would remove it but he refused and he wanted to talk politics. I told him I didn't want to argue about politics, I just wanted the sign removed. Our family won't be seeing this doctor again.

January 28th, 2014

Another unhappy patient

This doctor has the poorest staff I have ever experienced. The doctor's mother ran the office in the past and courtesy was never a problem. Obviously she is no longer running the office and it shows. I have not physically seen the doctor in about 5 years. All I ever see are his assistants. My family will be finding another doctor which is a shame since we have been going there for years. If you have a choice PLEASE find another doctor.

February 2nd, 2012

very caring doctor

best dermotolgist in Highlands County

October 26th, 2011

Perfect

Dr. Rotman is very thorough with his evaluation and listens very carefully, no wonder why he was able to address my acne problem. the treatment plan he made me was very aggressive that i saw a dramatic change after a month!

April 20th, 2009

Extra caring practice.....

Nice environment, friendly, Dr. Rotman is by far one of the most professional, caring doctors I have ever met, I really wish they could all be like him! I highly recommend this Dr.

October 12th, 2017