Dr. Darrin Rotman MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 6 reviews

June 1st, 2016
When you need skin cancer surgery by Dr Rotman he has no bedside manner at all. Will not talk much to you..just Hutu and get to next patient..you do not see him again for him to follow up with how you are doing..I have gone elsewhere

September 4th, 2014
There was a sign on the wall in the exam room that stated: I'm starting to wonder how bad four years with no president would be. I didn't think it was appropriate for the doctor to a political sign in the exam room. I aske him if he would remove it but he refused and he wanted to talk politics. I told him I didn't want to argue about politics, I just wanted the sign removed. Our family won't be seeing this doctor again.

January 27th, 2014
Another unhappy patient
This doctor has the poorest staff I have ever experienced. The doctor's mother ran the office in the past and courtesy was never a problem. Obviously she is no longer running the office and it shows. I have not physically seen the doctor in about 5 years. All I ever see are his assistants. My family will be finding another doctor which is a shame since we have been going there for years. If you have a choice PLEASE find another doctor.

February 2nd, 2012
very caring doctor
best dermotolgist in Highlands County

October 26th, 2011
Perfect
Dr. Rotman is very thorough with his evaluation and listens very carefully, no wonder why he was able to address my acne problem. the treatment plan he made me was very aggressive that i saw a dramatic change after a month!

April 20th, 2009
Extra caring practice.....
Nice environment, friendly, Dr. Rotman is by far one of the most professional, caring doctors I have ever met, I really wish they could all be like him! I highly recommend this Dr.