Family Physicians

2340 E Beardsley Rd
Ste 260
Paradise Valley, Phoenix, AZ 85024
602-482-0756
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  show details
Jul 7th, 2012

I don't get to know many doctors because I'm not really ever sick, but the few times I have had to go in to see dr saikley I have really enjoyed. The staff is friendly, helpful and curteous... During today's visit with him I experienced a longer than usual wait period. I could hear him next door with a presumably very upset patient and instead of being mad, I actually found joy in the fact that saikley was taking the time to care for and console this shaken lady, had that been me I would have prayed for him to not write me off either. I would also like to add that both of the times I've had to see him, he has been absolutely kind, funny and genuinely caring about my situation. I left both times thinking how lucky I am that I got placed in his care!

|  MaMMaary Croonenberghs  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

I think Dr. Saikley's office personnel are prompt, very nice and efficient. Dr. Saikley has been a great help to me and is a good physician. I would refer everyone to him.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Lionel12533 on Sep 24th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Easy scheduling, nice office workers, Dr. Saikley spends the time needed to give great care and is very attentive. Highly Recommend

Read Full Review at kudzu.com