Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Sam on Apr 19th, 2016

10 minutes late older lady need too be friendly did not give me any options of any other time but a young lady came out was very nice

Nov 29th, 2015

This Doc is wonderful. Spends time with you and checks out everything.

Disgusted show details Disgusted
Oct 15th, 2015

This may be a good doctors office if it wasn't for the unfriendly, rude staff, length of wait times, unnecessary repeat visits for matters that can be discussed and handled with only a phone call and the embarrassing way they handle patient finances in front of a waiting room full of other patients. I have had nothing but trouble with this office. Very disappointing!

DO NOT GO TO THIS DR! show details DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!
by SCREWED OVER PATIENT on Jan 25th, 2013

THE FIRST TIME I WENT TO THIS DOC TO GET A REFILL ON MY BIRTH CONTROL DUE TO I COULDN'T GO TO MY OLD DOC ANYMORE BECAUSE MY HUSBAND WAS NO LONGER ON MILITARY ORDERS. DR SCHERER TREATED ME LIKE A CRIMINAL . I HAD TO GO THROUGH HOOPS TO GET IT. HE WAS NOT VERY FRIENDLY AT ALL. MAYBE HE IS AGAINST BIRTH CONTROL OR SOMETHING. THEN I EXPERIENCED ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH THIS OFFICE. THIS TIME WITH THE OFFICE STAFF. THEY HAD BEEN SENDING MY HUSBANDS BLOOD WORK TO THE WRONG PLACE THAT'S NOT COVERED BY THEIR MISTAKE FOR NOT LOOKING AT OUR INSURANCE CARD OR LOOKING INTO WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE SENT TO FIRST. EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS SONORA QUEST RIGHT ON THE FRONT OF MY INSURANCE CARD NOT LABCORP. THEREFORE I GOT A HUGE BILL IN THE MAIL. I BROUGHT IT TO THE OFFICE AND EXPLAINED THAT THEY SENT IT TO THE WORNG PLACE AND THEY SAID IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT AND I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. THEY WERE VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL AND DID NOT WANT TO FIX THEIR MISTAKE. TRUST ME DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS PLACE..THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER DOCTORS OUT THERE. WHICH I WILL BE SWITCHING TOO.

Very cold personality show details Very cold personality
Apr 16th, 2010

Although he seemed knowledgeable for a young dr., he exhibited impatience when asked any questions that might challenge his diagnosis. He literally told me that my condition was "all in my head."You would NEVER expect a doctor to make a remark like that.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Charles Harris on Feb 27th, 2010

Both my wife and I have been patients for 7 years, and cannot give enough praise to Dr. Scherer and his Staff.