A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darrin Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darrin Strickland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darrin Strickland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strickland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darrin A Strickland MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Darrin A. Strickland practice?
- Dr. Darrin Strickland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Darrin Strickland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.